2009年8月8日星期六

Here's My New BLOG


ENG ver Introduction!
I've never ever thought about writing a blog because i don't really want to share my diary (~as i think diary must not be disclosed~)
Maybe, you think that i've a traditional thinking ....= =
yes, you're right! i'm still a traditional thinking in some particular areas (haha~XD)... i don't mind if you say me like that, i wouldn't be angry ......as i also admit it

then why are you writing blog now?= =
GOOD QUESTION! (huh...= =llll)
BECAUSE I WANT TO SHARE MY OPINION OR IMPRESSION ON DRAWING TO THOSE WHO HAVE THE SAME INTEREST AS ME
attn: my opinion or impression might not be correct, so you must filter it ^o^ before you absord it AND you are welcomed to share/express your own opinion (pls prove that i'm wrong in somewhere else ~)

besides that, i also want to share some songs/music/doujin music with you all(most are jp one la~) if you got nice songs to recommend me, feel free to do so,i would like it = =+

ps: for those who can't read chinese, sorry!! most of the time i will be using chinese to write the blog...because of my poor english lo XD

=========================我是碍眼的分裂线=============================
在此。。。。(懒惰写第二遍= w=)
好不容易才下定决心开个博客(不知能耐多久~)
注意!此博客只分享作者的绘画心得,希望能给同志们一些建议(看完后要记得过滤,再来适量的吸收)如果各位认为我的看法是错的,请不用客气地纠正,在下愿洗耳恭听!(这本来就是我要开博客的原因之一= =+)

我还会分享一些歌曲音乐/同人音乐(大部分都是日本曲子~la)如果你也有好听的歌想推荐都OK!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~毕~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 comments:

发表评论